- print content for non-commercial use (up to 25 copies) as long as you include the following copyright notice: “© TwillaAmin.com. All rights reserved. Originally published at http://www.TwillaAmin.com.”
- re-post a summary of content (or an excerpt of up to 100 words) with a link back to the original post
You must obtain written permission for the following:
- re-posting content in its entirety
- altering or selling any content on this site
- translation of our writings into another language
To request permission for any of the uses on the above list, please contact me.
By posting on this blog, you agree to the policies below.
Your blog comments are welcomed. Please keep your comments clean and related to the content. Feel free to ask questions, disagree, provide alternate methods, or comment on the post as long as your comment’s content is not offensive, defamatory, abusive, or otherwise mean and inappropriate. TwillaAmin.com reserves the right to remove any comment.
You may comment anonymously or under a name/username. The email address you use to submit a comment will not be displayed on the site and will not be sold or used to contact you unless you request to be contacted. If you would like to subscribe to the Sweet Tea and Sass blog using your email address, you may do so here.
Ownership of Comment
You retain ownership of comments you leave on our site; you simply grant us a license to post your comments. This license is irrevocable, non-exclusive, worldwide, and royalty-free. You grant us the right to store, transmit, display, use, publish, reproduce, and distribute your comments in any format, including but not limited to a blog, in a book, in a presentation, in a class, or in a video.
We expressly disclaim any and all liability that may result from any comment you leave on this site. By commenting on this site, you agree that you retain all ownership rights for the comments you post on this site and that you will relieve us from any and all liability that may result from those postings.
Collection and Use of Personal Information
- You can visit the website of TwillaAmin.com without revealing any personal information. However, TwillaAmin.com needs certain personal information if you wish to purchase our products, receive a TwillaAmin.com newsletter, make enquiries or comments to our company, or subscribe to TwillaAmin.com’s Sweet Tea and Sass blog.
- Where required, this information may include your personal contact information and/or your company contact information. TwillaAmin.com will use this information to reply to your inquiries, to provide you with requested products, to set up your account, and to contact you regarding new products and services.
Collection and Use of Non-Personal Information
- com automatically receives and records non-personal information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, cookie information and the page you requested. TwillaAmin.com may use this information to customize the advertising and content you see and to fulfill your requests for certain products and services. However, TwillaAmin.com does not connect this non-personal data to any personal information collected from you.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- com may disclose your personal information to third parties who work on behalf of TwillaAmin.com to provide products and services requested by you. We will share personal information for these purposes only with third parties whose privacy policies are consistent with ours or who agree to abide by our policies with respect to personal information
- com may otherwise disclose your personal information when:
- We have your express consent to share the information for a specified purpose;
- We need to respond to subpoenas, court orders or such other legal process;
- We need to protect the personal safety of the users of our websites or defend the rights or property of TwillaAmin.com.
- com may in the future implement Display Advertising and Remarketing with Google Analytics to advertise online. It means that third-party vendors, including Google, may show our ads on sites across the Internet.
- com along with third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on your past visits to our website.
- com may at any time, without notice to you and in its sole discretion, amend this policy from time to time. Please review this policy periodically. Your continued use of TwillaAmin.com’ websites after any such amendments signifies your acceptance thereof.